Conditions for successful dental implants require a certain amount of healthy bone to hold them in place.
We may recommend bone grafting in cases where:
- The jawbone needs more support for dental implants
- Teeth have been lost due to accident, trauma or disease
- Destruction of the bone has been caused by advanced periodontal disease
- Removable dentures have caused bone loss
- The bone surrounding any of the patients teeth has diminished
- Extraction of a tooth is necessary
Wisdom Teeth Extractions
Wisdom teeth, sometimes called the “third molars” are the teeth furthest back in your mouth and the last teeth to emerge.
What Are Extractions?
Tooth extractions are the removal of a tooth from its socket in the bone.
When Are Extractions Needed?
Reasons for extraction:
Types of Extractions:
- A simple extraction
- A surgical extraction.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions